2016 Australian Seafood export seminar
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, 24th February for a morning of networking, presentations and discussion on the seafood export industry in 2016.
Guests will enjoy an insightful program with keynote speeches from industry information leaders such as DB Schenker and The Australian Wild Abalone Program at Sofitel Sydney's Wentworth Hotel. Topics like the Australian Wild Abalone Program, Quality Inspections, Market Access and Technical Export Advice will be covered over the half day event.
The day will also see the signing of an agreement between the China Certification and Inspection Group (CCIC) and Gfresh, designed to simplify and strengthen seafood trade between Australia and China. The agreement allows Gfresh's Australian seafood suppliers to have their goods certified by CCIC before export and then tracked through the supply chain. Eliminating inspection delays in China and giving buyers an assurance of authenticity.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Edwin Flack Room, Level 5, Sofitel Wentworth Sydney Hotel. 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, Australia
- 10:00am - Coffee
- 10:30am - Introduction - Anthony Wan (Gfresh)
- 10:40am - Keynote: Australian Wild Abalone Program - Jayne Gallagher and Dean Lisson (Seafood CRC)
- 11:00am - Keynote: Logistics - Chris Pienaar (DB Schenker)
- 11:20am - Keynote: Quality Assurance - Reg Tang (Gfresh)
- 11:40am - Keynote: Safefish - Alison Turnbull (Safefish)
- 12:00 - Keynote: Traceability - Scott Zhang (CCIC)
- 12:20 - Signing of Agreement - Mr. Liu (CCIC) and Reg Tang (Gfresh)
- 12:30 - Lunch/Discussion
- 13:30 - End
Please contact Gfresh (below) for any further information or if you have any questions regarding special catering requirements. Gfresh is also able to arrange room bookings at the Sofitel for your convenience. Please let us know below if you would like us to arrange accommodation for you. E: email@example.com